Surprise yourself with the natural beauties of the Mexican Caribbean by snorkeling in the incredible reefs of Cancun.
Capacity: 8 people
Ages: All ages
- Four Hour Charter
- Five Hour Charter
- Six Hour Charter
- Seven Hour Charter
- Eight Hour Charter
Sail on a Private Cancun Boat Charter!
Spend a perfect day in Cancun with our customizable charters! Swim, fish, and enjoy these crystal-clear waters.
Sailing in the Bay of Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- While sailing, you can feel the rudder in your hand, and the captain can teach you how to change the position of the sails.
- We can also sail away from the bay for deep sea trolling if you like fishing. A fishing rod is always ready for you, and with a little luck, you can catch some nice fishes.
We sometimes see dolphins along the way or turtles!
- After dropping the anchor, you can jump from the boat into the turquoise water to swim, have fun, or just chill out on a floating bed on the water while the sailor makes sure you do not miss anything .
- The sailor can take you to the edge of the beach on the dinghy (on a 8-hour tour). You can rent a golf cart, visit the island, go shopping, or have lunch. Sailboat Cancun waits for you anchored in the bay.
- Feel the sea breeze and watch the sunset with its beautiful color combinations that create a special and romantic atmosphere accompanied by a glass of wine.
Snorkel on the Reef
- We will snorkel around the sailboat where we sometimes see manta rays, shells, and sea stars. To do snorkel on the reef, it has an additional cost of 25 USD per person and it have to be minimum 4 people. It will be a private speed boat that will pick you up from the sailboat and will take you to the reef and several places. Will have a guide in the water and all the snorkeling equipment. Payment is made in cash directly to the speed boat.
Let us know in advance so we can schedule it.
- The transportation is not included. We can organize it from your hotel to the Marina where we are located. The transport has different prices according to the number of passengers and the distance. Transportation payment is made directly to the driver.
- All tours include national drinks (beer, margaritas, mixed alcoholic drinks, soda, water) and delicious appetizers.
- Tours of five hours or more include appetizers, and nice lunch.
- Eight hour tour include the descent to Isla Mujeres. You can visit the Island the time that you want, while the sailboat waits you anchored.
- Confirmation will be received at the time the reservation is made
- Use biodegradable sunblock or sunscreen.
- Bring extra clothes.
- Bring sunglasses and towels.
Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Not recommended for travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems.